Customers Demand Absolute Trust – Use Extended DV SSL Certificate
If you are looking for the highest level of authentication for your website and its transactions, look no further than Extended Validation (EV) certificates. These comprehensive security certificates bring to your website tremendous customer confidence; when a customer visits your website and sees the green bar (EV Certificate), he knows that your website has gone through a rigorous verification process and is assured that any details he shares with the website will remain absolutely confidential.
When you apply for an EV SSL certificates, irrespective of the vendor, you are taken through a stringent validation process that meets EV guidelines. What your website goes through is an in-depth authentication process that assures the website visitors of the authenticity of the website and its ownership. Typically, these Extended Validation SSL certificates are issued between 2-10 days as your website will be taken through rigorous evaluation procedures and you will also have to submit meticulous documentation.
Benefits of Extended Validation (EV) certificates
- With over 256 bit encryption, your site’s data will be encrypted keeping the best encryption standards in mind, which means unauthorized parties won’t be able to access, read or change website data.
- This certification is compatible across most browsers, which means irrespective of the browser used by your visitors, the visit is extremely secure.
- Extensive validation process means improved trustworthiness of your site, which also translates into increased conversion rates.
- The certificate ensures website security even if your site is accessed from mobile phones and PDAs.
Why JoinSSL for Extended Validation SSL Certificates?
- A lineup of the very best EV certificates available on the market at extremely affordable rates.
- Availability of a technical support team that provides help whenever you need it.
- Many years of experience in delivering SSL certificates for a variety of websites across diverse business domains.
- An in-depth understanding of various types of SSL certifications and how they can be achieved.
- We are with you every step of the way to make the process of getting SSL certification extremely simple and quick.
As more and more customers start visiting sites that meet the highest standards of security, your business website will be missing out a huge advantage if it does not use an Extended Validation SSL certificate. These certificates are extremely critical if your site is an e-commerce site that experiences a lot of customer transactions. Your target customers will show a willingness to shop on your site if they see the ‘green bar’ on your site courtesy the Extended Validation Certificate.
So what are you waiting for? Your search for a world-class EV SSL certificate ends right here at JoinSSL.com. Contact us now!
|Comodo EV SSL||$98.62/yr||USD $1,750,000 Warranty||3 to 5 business days||Extended Validation (EV)||Dynamic - Comodo Trust Seal|
|GeoTrust TrueBusinessID EV||$150.25/yr||USD $1,500,000 Warranty||3 to 5 business days||Extended Validation (EV)||Dynamic - GeoTrust Secured Seal|
|GeoTrust TrueBusinessID EV SAN||$262.51/yr||USD $1,500,000 Warranty||3 to 5 business days||Extended Validation (EV)||Dynamic - GeoTrust Secured Seal|
|Thawte Web Server EV||$155.65/yr||USD $1,500,000 Warranty||3 to 5 business days||Extended Validation (EV)||Dynamic - Thawte Trusted Site Seal|
|Symantec Secure Site PRO EV||$997.87/yr||USD $1,750,000 Warranty||3 to 7 business days||Extended Validation (EV)||Dynamic – most trusted “Norton Secured Seal”|
|Symantec Secure Site EV||$684.22/yr||USD $1,750,000 Warranty||3 to 5 business days||Extended Validation (EV)||Dynamic – most trusted “Norton Secured Seal”|